Welcome to Calming the Storm with Fr. Gerald E. Murray
Thank you for enrolling in Calming the Storm, in which Fr. Murray will provide sure guidance in understanding the Church’s teaching on:
- the indissolubility of marriage,
- homosexuality and gender ideology,
- the worthy reception of Holy Communion,
- the value of the Traditional Latin Mass,
- the horror of the sexual abuse of minors by Catholic clergy,
- the responsibility of bishops to uphold—not contradict—the Catholic Faith,
- and the duty of all Catholics to remain faithful to the teachings handed down from the apostles.
Each session will cover specific chapters of the book. It is recommended to read the assigned chapters prior to watching each video session.